- April 04 - Council President re-elected
- February 26 - 2019 Council election results
- February 04 - Code of Conduct: A new practice standard for Ontario nurses
- November 12 - New Monitoring Regulations for Medical Assistance in Dying
- November 05 - Retiring the Am I Practising Nursing? fact sheet
- November 05 - CNO and nurse employers working together for public safety
- October 19 - New opioid dispensing requirements in effect
- October 17 - Cannabis legalization: No change in practice expectations for Ontario nurses
- October 02 - New Program Approval launched!
- July 27 - The future of quality care
- July 09 - New practice exam for NCLEX-RN writers
- July 01 - New medical reporting requirements of unsafe drivers
- June 27 - What did Council decide?
- June 04 - Wettlaufer Inquiry offers opportunity to shape the future
- June 04 - Program Approval Pilot success
- May 16 - Spring issue of Quality Practice now available
- May 16 - New French terms on this website
- May 14 - College closure notice
- May 07 - Celebrate Nursing Week 2018
- May 01 - Protecting Patients Act, 2017: New changes take effect
- April 27 - NPs ordering ultrasounds and X-rays
- April 13 - Guidance when reporting privacy breaches
- April 12 - NPs will soon be authorized to prescribe diacetylmorphine and methadone
- April 06 - What did Council decide?
- March 26 - Having trouble logging into Maintain Your Membership?
- March 23 - Get a tax receipt for your 2017 membership renewal fees
- March 22 - Updates to Practice Standards
- March 22 - Quality Assurance and you!
- March 07 - Take a survey about consent and capacity
- February 01 - New Nurses’ Health Program coming in 2018
- January 18 - CNO welcomes participation in public inquiry into Wettlaufer case
- January 04 - Psychotherapy update
- January 17 - Start your 2017 Learning Plan
- January 13 - Additional criminal charges laid against former Ontario nurse
- December 21 - Government approves registration regulation changes
- December 16 - College supports proposed sexual abuse-related legislation
- December 13 - 2016 nursing statistics now available
- December 08 - NPs and prescribing controlled substances: Opportunity to give feedback
- September 09 - College of Nurses reviewing recommendations on sexual abuse
- September 01 - Four regulators. Two provinces. One great opportunity.
- August 19 - Working to improve French-language exam results
- March 31 - Most grads passing new nursing exam and becoming RNs
- March 03 - Nurses' role in physician assisted death
- February 03 - 2015 Nursing Statistics reports now available